What’s beyond 3D/4D ? It’s HD Live and it’s HERE exclusively at Miracle in the Womb! The most advanced technology on the market today.
Remember to ask us about adding HD Live to ANY Session when you Call!
Gender determination as early as 15 weeks!
From a yawn to a stretch, or the beating of your baby’s heart, your Ultrasound will allow you to take a front row seat to your baby’s movements inside the womb. You can actually see what your baby is going to look like before he or she is born!
The bonding experience that you will share will be an incredible one that you will carry with you for a lifetime
We encourage you to bring family and friends to the session if you so choose, and dad can sit comfortably next to expectant mother. We can also comfortably seat guests in our Ultrasound room. Everyone is sure to have a great view on our large screen plasma TV. By utilizing the new Ultrasound technology, the incredible bonding experience will be carried with you for a lifetime!
This is a fun and exciting time for kids to see realistic images of “their” baby.
It helps make the pregnancy seem more real to them.
- Comfortable family viewing room (capacity of 15 people) with widescreen plasma TV.
- Affordable Gender determination, 3D/4D and HDlive™ ultrasound packages to choose from that fits your budget.
- State of the art ultrasound equipment with GE’s Voluson E8 imaging platform.
- CD/DVD records can be made so you can keep these precious memories.
- Our friendly staff is available to answer any questions.
- We are very caring and attentive to your needs and will take the time to explain everything to you and your family.
- Conveniently located to serve the Tulsa, Broken Arrow and surrounding areas.
- Appointments can be made within a few hours’ notice. Same day appointments available!
- We also have Saturday appointments.
We make no promises that the images will be similar to those you see here or from another clinic, or that we can always meet everyone’s expectations. Ultrasound imaging is affected by many factors such as baby positioning, placenta location, obstructions such as hand in front of the face and similar phenomena that block visual acuity of the baby’s physical features. Free return visit if your baby is not cooperative during your session is at the discretion of the Sonographer.
Servicing Broken Arrow and surrounding areas